Thursday 15 March 2018

ஒரு நட்பின் கதை


Vishal is my college friend. I completed my schooling in 2007 and joined a college in Chennai. First day I sat in the fourth row, my bench mate was talking in English the whole day and the next day I went and sat on the last bench. The person in the last row was Vishal, he talked in Tamil. I was short-tempered person from a village called Thalampallam (still you can't find it in google maps). I pursued my schooling in Tamil medium government schools and Vishal was an outstanding brilliant CBSE student who just missed IIT due to bad luck. Whatever we did just ended up in failure always, but our thoughts match everywhere and in everything, this is the starting of our friendship. I never had a feeling that I was far apart from my home, as I was always in his home. Together we did many projects, faced many failures, insults and revenges but always we were there for each other. We were always crazy about riding. Always we will be roaming, tea for us and petrol for Bike. This is the simple story about us, and behind this words.


சொல்லில் வளர்த்த சிறுகதையொன்று சொல்லாமல் சொல்கிறதே! தீதுகள் சூழஅத் தீதை தீயூட்டி வெண் சாம்பலில் வெளிச்ச மொன்றமைக்க எண்ணி வந்த கிளைக்கதை இங்கே!
அகவை ஈரெட்டைக் கடந்து செல்ல பந்த பாசங்கள் ஓரடி தள்ளிநிற்க பசுந்தென்றல் சோலை யெனஎண்ணி விழிகள் எட்டுத்திக்கும் விழிக்க யாதொரு திசையும் நின் விருப்பமாக அமைய சுவடுகள் தடம்பதிக்க! கடவுள் தந்த பரிசு தவமாக நின்றதோ! தவ மதன் பலனாக கடவுள் தந்ததோ! என வியந்து பார்க்க.... கடந்து சென்ற காலம்.. கடந்து வந்த பாதை... சாட்சி சொல்கிறதே!!!! நந்தலாலா !!
எங்கோ பிறந்தோம் எங்கோ வளர்த்தோம் எங்கோ வாழ்கிறோம்!! பிரிகிறோம் என்ற உணர்வுமட்டும் மறந்துபோன ஒரு ரத்தினபந்தமொன்று உருவானகதையோ கடைசி வரிசையிலோ!!!
ஊடகங்களெல்லாம் ஏதுமில்லா ஓர் அசரீரி!! அதுஎப்போதும் வேறுபட்டதில்லையே!!! இதுவும் கதையின் முதல்வரி யாகலாமோ!!! கற்பு., நட்புக்கு அது எப்போதும் ஒருபடி மேலென கர்ஜித்த கதையும் இங்குண்டு!!! நந்தலாலா !!!
அன்பும் அறிவும் சொல்ல அன்னையும் பிதாவும் இங்குண்டு! நிதர்சனம் சொல்ல நட்பைத் தவிர வேறொன்று இங்குண்டா!! நந்தலாலா!!!
செந்தழலிட்டு சாம்பலாக்கிய போதெல்லாம் பீனிக்ஸ் பறவையாக சித்தரித்து சிறகுகள் விரித்து பரந்த கதைகள் ஏராளம் ! இனியும் இதுவும் தொடரும் ஒரு முடிவில்லா தொடர்கதை இது ஒரு நட்பின் கதை !!!! நந்தலாலா!!!

இவண்,
பூங்கதிர்வேலன்.

1 comment: